From: sawyer on
Hello

I recently installed a Exchange 2010 CAS+HT into an existing Exchange 2007
sp2 org (lab environment) Currently all mailboxes are located on the 2007
mbx server. I want to start looking at the exchange 2010 control panel, but
I am not sure how to get access to it or what is required to get access to
it. I tried logging into https://2010CAS/ecp
and I get the 2010 owa page, but I cant log into the ecp site. I am using
the built in administrator account and this is the account that I used to
install exchange, and the account is a member of the Exchange organizational
administrators group. Does the mailbox need to be located on a 2010 mailbox
sever before users can get access to ecp?

Thanks