From: Bob Newman on
Outlook 2007
I believe this question has been addressed before but I have 1 question
nonetheless. I am getting duplicate emails, only with certain ones. The
only emails that are coming through in duplicate are those addressed to
"gccmail(a)gccfla.org". This is a bicycling list serve that I belong to. All
other email is coming through normally. I also get email through my iPhone
and they are not in duplicate when received on the phone. If it makes any
difference I do have a rule created to move email addressed to
"gccmail(a)gccfla.org" to it's own folder. Both copies of the email are going
to the designated folder as they should. Rules are setup for many other
emails and they all work fine so I don't think this is a rule related
problem. Suggestions please.

Thanks in advance... Bob

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Bob Newman" <bobnewman(a)cox.net> wrote in message

> Outlook 2007
> I believe this question has been addressed before but I have 1 question
> nonetheless. I am getting duplicate emails, only with certain ones. The
> only emails that are coming through in duplicate are those addressed to
> "gccmail(a)gccfla.org". This is a bicycling list serve that I belong to. All
> other email is coming through normally. I also get email through my iPhone
> and they are not in duplicate when received on the phone. If it makes any
> difference I do have a rule created to move email addressed to
> "gccmail(a)gccfla.org" to it's own folder. Both copies of the email are going
> to the designated folder as they should. Rules are setup for many other
> emails and they all work fine so I don't think this is a rule related
> problem. Suggestions please.

I've seen this happen when a person has two mail addresses , both of which are
subscribed to the mailing list, and they access both of the the mailboxes for
those addresses with Outlook.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Bob Newman on

"Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]" <tillman1952(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Bob Newman" <bobnewman(a)cox.net> wrote in message
>
>> Outlook 2007
>> I believe this question has been addressed before but I have 1 question
>> nonetheless. I am getting duplicate emails, only with certain ones. The
>> only emails that are coming through in duplicate are those addressed to
>> "gccmail(a)gccfla.org". This is a bicycling list serve that I belong to.
>> All other email is coming through normally. I also get email through my
>> iPhone and they are not in duplicate when received on the phone. If it
>> makes any difference I do have a rule created to move email addressed to
>> "gccmail(a)gccfla.org" to it's own folder. Both copies of the email are
>> going to the designated folder as they should. Rules are setup for many
>> other emails and they all work fine so I don't think this is a rule
>> related problem. Suggestions please.
>
> I've seen this happen when a person has two mail addresses , both of which
> are subscribed to the mailing list, and they access both of the the
> mailboxes for those addresses with Outlook.
> --
> Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

This is not the case here. Actually it has been working fine for sometime
and just started doing this spontaneously.

Bob

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

> This is not the case here. Actually it has been working fine for sometime
> and just started doing this spontaneously.

Perhaps, then, it's the mailing list's fault, since it's only this sender for
which it happens.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]