From: Trev B on
Hi,

Thanks in advance

During vba I open a msgbox which shows user the answers to be updated in
another workbook. The user must check these answers on the current worksheet
before the user agrees to the update.

My problem is that the user can't scroll up & down the worksheet until the
question is answer.

How do I help them look at the rest of the sheet and not just what is shown
when the code started?

Thanks

Trev B
From: Dave Peterson on