From: Luke on
Here is my code:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
UserForm1.Show
End Sub

That's it. But every time I click on CommandButton1, I get this error:
"Application-define or object-defined error". The user form worked up until
today and I can't think of anything I've done to affect it. Can anyone help
me fix this?
From: Ryan H on
I can't seem to recreate the error.

Do you have any code in the Userform1 Intialize Event? If so, post the code
in that event so we can try to fix the bug.
--
Cheers,
Ryan