From: Dustin Cook on
"\(William Regal\)" <ve(a)il.co> wrote in

> Looks like the others are correct.
>
> You are a Liar.

It's easy to say something, much more difficult to back it up with
factual evidence tho.

--
I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello?
Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and
From: Bullwinkle on
Why do you still post in hacker groups?

From: Heather on
Why are you reading them??

From: Dustin on
"Bullwinkle" <BDTJ(a)loa.mo> wrote in news:4c35c3f8(a)news.x-privat.org:

> Why do you still post in hacker groups?

Why shouldn't I? Just because I quit writing viruses doesn't mean I'm
turning my back on the scene which is my home.

From: (William Regal) on
A criminal never reforms.

So now you are a hacker.

Spin it away cookie.