From: krw on
On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 20:13:32 +0200, "Skybuck Flying"
<IntoTheFuture(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

>Amazing only one video on youtube shows what happens and how the dutch were
>cheated:
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ckcg-JSlYJI
>
>The fear around the world for the FIFA and other copyright owners appears to
>be big.

The Dutch got what they deserved. Cheaters lose.
From: rossum on
On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 21:27:42 +0200, "Skybuck Flying"
<IntoTheFuture(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

>I do not believe Spain is better.
>
>They had many chances and scored none... proving the defence of the
>Netherlands was adequate.
>
>Only when the refferee made a mistake a goal occured.
>
>Bye,
> Skybuck.

Only when the referee made his other mistake and didn't red-card de
Jong for his kung-fu tackle.

If you want to replay part of the first half and all of the second
with ten men then we can see if you even get into extra time and we
can give you that corner you should have had.

rossum