From: BT on
I created a template in MS Word 2003 containing fill in fields and saved it
as a document. Now I want to copy the form and paste it into a new e-mail
message (Outlook 2003) so all the recipient has to do is click reply and fill
in the form to send it back to me. The problem is, if the recipient uses too
many words the answer appears to drop down and keep going multiple times
(that is what I want) but eventually when they stop typing, the answer jumps
back to one line and extends off the page to the right. I cannot seem to
figure out how to stop that. Any suggestions? Thanks.