From: Dooma on
I have Exchange 2003 and my staff r using outlook 2003.
Sometimes when a staff reply or forward an e-mail the contents of the
original e-mail disappear from the body of the e-mail. It only shows the
header of
the original e-mail. This does not happen all the time and it does not
happen to
all staff members.

Do you think this is a client or server issue? Any idea? Please advice,

Thanks,

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
I think it's a client issue. Exchange doesn't mess with message content in
general.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

From: Dooma on
Any recommendations?

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
No, because I've not seen the problem, sorry.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..