From: D on
Is it possible to have replies automatically put at the bottom of an e-mail.
The purpose would be to have replies in chronilogical order. i.e. I receive
an e-mail and my response would be forced at the end and so on.

Thanks
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"D" <D(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Is it possible to have replies automatically put at the bottom of an e-mail.
> The purpose would be to have replies in chronilogical order. i.e. I receive
> an e-mail and my response would be forced at the end and so on.

There are add-ins that work with Outlook that can force bottom-posting, but
they're constrained to acting on Plain Text, usually, and I don't know of any
that work when Word is the editor. Outlook is geared toward top-posting.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]