From: rocdon on
I am using Outlook 2007 Student edition. When I reply to an e-mail or try to
send a new one the first response will go thru. The next e-mail I try to send
freezes the program and I have to run the "recovery diagnostic to restart
Outlook then I can send the e-mail.
Every other e-mail I try to send freezes the program and I have to restart
in order to send an e-mail.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"rocdon" <rocdon(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I am using Outlook 2007 Student edition.

There is no Outlook 2007 Student Edition that I'm aware.

> When I reply to an e-mail or try to
> send a new one the first response will go thru. The next e-mail I try to
> send
> freezes the program and I have to run the "recovery diagnostic to restart
> Outlook then I can send the e-mail.
> Every other e-mail I try to send freezes the program and I have to restart
> in order to send an e-mail.

The first thing to find out is if you have an add-in interfering. Start
Outlook in safe mode (hold Ctrl when you start it) and see if that makes a
difference. If so, start Outlook normally, disable all the addins, then start
enabling them one at a time until you find out if one is causing the problem.
You should also uninstall your antivirus program and reinstall it without the
mail scanning feature.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Gordon on

"renate nail" wrote in message news:2010328145553nailrena42(a)hotmail.com...
> unable to open attachment

You are replying to a post TWO YEARS OLD with a different question.
Please start a NEW thread.

Please note:
This is NOT a chat room and You are NOT posting to a forum run by
Eggheadcafe - you are actually posting to a global Usenet Newsgroup. You
will get a far better experience if you use a newsreader and subscribe to
these groups directly, rather than through Eggheadcafe.

Setting up Outlook Express/Windows Mail to access Microsoft newsgroups

Accessing the MS newsgroups in Outlook Express/Windows Mail Newsreader

If you must stay with Egghheadcafe then please follow Usenet custom by
quoting the post you are replying to, and replying to the thread.

Thank you.

http://66.39.69.143/goodpost.htm