From: Will on
Dear SAS-Lers,
I'd like to ask if any of you has had any problem with enterprise
guide v4.2 using previous .vbs automation scripts. Here are the
details of my setup:
- My previous version was EGuide 4.1 (4.1.0.1009). I used to
generate .vbs scripts using the schedule project facility (I don't
know the exact reading for this option, since my installation is not
in english). These scripts include a line for creating the EGuide
object:
Set app = CreateObject("SASEGObjectModel.Application.4")
- After the update, I checked what command Guide uses for creating
this object. What it does is:
Set app = CreateObject("SASEGObjectModel.Application.4.2")
Up to this point everything is correct, since changing this line lets
my old scripts to continue working as long as I launch them from the
shell. But, and here comes my question, they no longer work when I
call them from an excel session. I get an error that says:
File or assembly name SASEGScripting, or one of its dependencies,
was not found
The excel setup has not changed. Any clues?
Thanks a lot for your help.