From: linkswords on
How can I delete an email that I have sent?
From: Orland, Kathleen on
Open your Sent Items folder and delete email from there.

If you're asking how to delete/recall an email you have sent from your
recipient's inbox, you can't do that. Sometimes however, if you're on the
same Exchange mail server (business or school use) in the same location it
may work but it may not. If you're a home user, it won't work at all.