From: Mike on
Hi !
On Re-Boot or Startup (LG Laptop)
Computer works fine but after about 5min.
"ERROR Connect Driver Fail" Pressing OK it goes away
What could cause this to happen?

In event log under applications the following appears
Warning - 12-30-2007 - 9:25:00 - Evntagent - None - 1015 - N/A - Laptop
Warning - 12-30-2007 - 9:25:00 - Evntagent - None - 1003 - N/A - Laptop

In event log under system the following appears
Warning - 12-30-2007 - 9:25:01 - Service Control Manager - None - 7022 -
N/A - Laptop

Are these three different instances or are they related?

Going to warning properties for 1015

Description
Trace level parameter not located in registry
Default trace level used is 32

Under information. See help support center
Category None
Company Name Microsoft
Date 12-30-2007
Event ID 1015
File name evntagnt.dll ( This is found in
c:\windows\system32 )
File version 5.1.2600.2180
Product name MS windows operating
Product version 5.1.2600.2180
Source eventagnt
Time 9:25:00
Type Warning

Help Center recommends
Reg Edit
Hkey_Localmachine\software\microsoft\SNMP_Events\events log\parameters

ADDING

TraceFileName
Type: REG_SZ
Value: null(blank)
TraceLevel
Type: REG_DWORD
Value: _32

Questions:- null(blank)
Do I enter just "null" meaning blank or do I enter null(blank) as is
written?
The Value entry is it 32 or must it be _32 as is written?
What could have caused this ERROR to appear?

Sorry for the long post but I am very wary of playing around with the
registry
Is there another way to get rid of the ERROR message?
Or will it be better just to leave things as they are, not a problem just
annoying?

Mike from Africa
South Africa

Tell me and I'll forget