From: Rainy on
"Your request cannot be completed because the service could
not be found or did not respond. The service might be
experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust
your network settings"

Every time I go on my hard drive, I get this error.. My Internet connection
appears to be fine, I am able to surf, and my email is coming in.. If anyone
knows how I should adjust my network settings as stated in the error, I
would appreciate it.. thanks Rainy

Windows XP home
SP2
Linksys LNE100TX(v5) Fast Ethernet