From: Alfred Molon on
They are definitely cute, but it seems that there are no high quality 5x
zooms yet (24-10 equiv.), or are there such lenses? There are 10x zooms,
but I doubt that their optical quality is very high.
--

Alfred Molon
On Jul 31, 8:15 pm, Alfred Molon <alfred_mo...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> They are definitely cute, but it seems that there are no high quality 5x
> zooms yet (24-10 equiv.), or are there such lenses? There are 10x zooms,
> but I doubt that their optical quality is very high.
> --
>
> Alfred Molon

If you can afford the $800 to buy the Panasonic 14-140mm, it's a
pretty decent lens for its zoom range.