From: Mike55 on
I've already got an AV/anti-spam system for inbound mail. Can I configure an
ET server for outbound mail only? What kind of functions/features would an
Edge Transport server give me if it's only processing outbound mail?

-Mike
From: John Oliver, Jr. [MVP] on
Why not just have your filtering service/device do the Outbound filtering
too? Seems a lot of work and administration to manage both.

--
John Oliver, Jr
MCSE, MCT, CCNA

"Mike55" <Mike55(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've already got an AV/anti-spam system for inbound mail. Can I configure
> an
> ET server for outbound mail only? What kind of functions/features would
> an
> Edge Transport server give me if it's only processing outbound mail?
>
> -Mike

Pages: 1
Prev: RPC over Http
Next: audit a single mailbox logon