From: Fernando on
hello, I have deployed RPC over HTTP users amplifiers configured but not
connected and always ask for the password, the user not autenticate.

Sorry for my write.
Thank.
From: John Oliver, Jr. [MVP] on
What version of Exchange? Please explain a little on what you have done so
far in your environment for the deployment.

--
John Oliver, Jr
MCSE, MCT, CCNA