From: Andrew on
I have a handful of users that are trying to send emails to different users.
The error is

#554 5.6.0 STOREDRV.Submit.Exception:PropertyValidationException; Failed to
process message due to a permanent exception ##

Recreating the users profile fixed the problem for some but not others. The
problem just started yesterday for all these users and it is always the same
users (external email addresses) users that are affected. If I check the
Message Tracker the attempted messages don't show and nothing is logging in
the event viewer.

Has anyone seen this issue before. Google was no help.
What logging should I increase to try and get more info on this problem?

Running EXCH 2007 SP1.

From: Andrew on
After rebooting the server, these users are now getting this error when
sending

None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient.

From: Andrew on
Found the solution. The problem was with the Auto-complete feature in
Outlook. If you delete the users Auto-completed email address then users are
able to email again. Something must have become corrupted.