From: mobilemobile on
I'm trying to set CAPSLOCK on when certain controls have focus using
Edit_SetInputMode:

int iInputMode = EIMMF_CAPSLOCK + EIMMF_SETCLR_CAPSLOCK;
BOOL bb = Edit_SetInputMode(hwndCtl, iInputMode);

bb always returns False (the doc says this is an error), and CAPSLOCK stays
off. I've tried using textbox and form handles.

Also , Edit_GetInputMode(hwndCtl, true) always returns 0.

Does anyone have any experience with this or sample code? When I google,
say, EIMMF_CAPSLOCK, I get only about 4 hits.

Also, would anyone know how to get the handle for a textbox in native C++
(using FindWindow?), and also how to use FindWindow to get the handle using
the class name instead of the caption?

Thanks for any help,
Steve