Prev: an advice needed
Next: test
From: Lawrence on
I have been adding the new values into item list for the past few days, but
when I continue to do so today, all the values are keyed into the list but
not able to save in the list after clicking 'OK'. Any reason for this sudden
change?

Appreciate your kind response...

Thanks & regards,
Lawrence
From: Wayne-I-M on
Just an idea

When you say
> I have been adding the new values into item list for the past few days
this sounds like you should not be using a list - are you adding zillions on
items??.
You could change it to a form/datasheet view and add controls to select items.
Or add the items to a table and use a query filtered list.

--
Wayne
Manchester, England.

From: Lawrence on
Thanks Wayne. I add & edit items in form/datasheet view too. I found that I
still can continue to add/edit other fields, except this particular field
named "Location". I had compared their data tabs in properties sheet but
seems the same. Any idea if I should change any settings? Pls help to comment.

Regards,
Lawrence

"Wayne-I-M" wrote:

> Just an idea
>
> When you say
> > I have been adding the new values into item list for the past few days
> this sounds like you should not be using a list - are you adding zillions on
> items??.
> You could change it to a form/datasheet view and add controls to select items.
> Or add the items to a table and use a query filtered list.
>

> --
> Wayne
> Manchester, England.
>

> "Lawrence" wrote:
>
> > I have been adding the new values into item list for the past few days, but
> > when I continue to do so today, all the values are keyed into the list but
> > not able to save in the list after clicking 'OK'. Any reason for this sudden
> > change?
> >
> > Appreciate your kind response...
> >
> > Thanks & regards,
> > Lawrence