From: Amin on
hi i have become a MCP after completing the requirement in MCAS EXAM. Now i
want to be a database designer, but i dont know which course i need. note i
may do it online or just by videos and tutorials. pls advice on what course i
need to consider thanks
From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Thu, 27 May 2010 14:48:24 -0700, Amin
<Amin(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

Bing for "mcp database administrator"

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
"Amin" <Amin(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi i have become a MCP after completing the requirement in MCAS EXAM. Now
> want to be a database designer, but i dont know which course i need. note
> may do it online or just by videos and tutorials. pls advice on what
> course i
> need to consider thanks

The best courses I've seen in database design are in junior colleges all
over this country (USA). The programming courses gloss over database
fundamentals, and are generally less helpful for database design. Keep in
mind that the best database designers also have a strong business background
so the are well equipped to understand business requirements and business
rules.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com