From: WJason on
I have a user who is able to edit emails received from one specific other
user (a co-workder) without selecting Edit->Edit Message. What might account
for this?
We are using Outlook2003sp3 with Exchange server.
--
It's all about me; but I'm all humble about it.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"WJason" <WJason(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I have a user who is able to edit emails received from one specific other
> user (a co-workder) without selecting Edit->Edit Message. What might
> account
> for this?

The format of the message controls it. Rich Text messages don't need
Edit>Edit Message. Plain Text and HTML messages do.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]