From: byram on
I've installed Integration Services which finally allowed me to create
a backup maintenance plan with the wizard. Now that I have my backup
plan, I would like to add a Maintenance clean up tasks to remove old
backups. Once I've added this task, I cannot edit the task. In fact, I
am unable to edit any Maintenance tasks. I receive the following error:

Cannot show the editor for this task. (Microsoft SQL Server Management
Studio)
Exception from HRESULT: 0xC0010014 (Microsoft.SqlServer.DTSRuntimeWrap)

Apparently this involves the Microsoft.SqlServer.DTSRuntimeWrap.dll
file which does not exist on my computer and I can't find it anywhere
on the installation DVD, nor on any website.

Anyone having this problem?