From: Engin Tarhan on
As you have volunteered to give this pice of mind boggling wisdom without
being asked, I will also volunteer to give a piece of my mind, and I will
not be as gentle as the other fellas who have read your message and just
laughed it off.

You may think that being lazy is a quality to be proud of, but the
information your are giving is potentially dangerous! A number of clicks and
keypresses in a sensitive area of the OS which should be tinkered by people
who know what they're doing is not going to provide any benefit to the
mainstream of the computer users, the "normal" users as opposed to the lazy
one(s).

I believe that this fantastic way of showing your right earlobe with your
left hand will be adopted by no more than a handful of users who like to
think of themselves as being eccentric. If you were as clever as you're
lazy, you'd think of using a USB hub to bring that flash drive near your
hand.

Good luck
Engin