From: John Tripp on
In VB 2008, can I eliminate the Title Bar on a form? At a minimum, I want to
hide the min/max/close buttons on the right of the form and ideally I would
like to just not even have a title bar at all!

Thanks, John
From: Family Tree Mike on
On 3/17/2010 9:35 PM, John Tripp wrote:
> In VB 2008, can I eliminate the Title Bar on a form? At a minimum, I want to
> hide the min/max/close buttons on the right of the form and ideally I would
> like to just not even have a title bar at all!
>
> Thanks, John

At the minimum then, you can set the ControlBox property of the form to
false. To then get rid of the top bar, set the text property to an
empty string. Just be aware this can make it hard to move your form...

--
Mike
From: Armin Zingler on
Am 18.03.2010 02:35, schrieb John Tripp:
> In VB 2008, can I eliminate the Title Bar on a form? At a minimum, I want to
> hide the min/max/close buttons on the right of the form and ideally I would
> like to just not even have a title bar at all!

See properties:
- MinimizeBox
- MaximizeBox
- ControlBox
- Formborderstyle

To remove the title bar only, set Controlbox = False and Text = empty

--
Armin
From: John Tripp on
Thanks to both Mike and Armin. Problem solved!!

"John Tripp" wrote:

> In VB 2008, can I eliminate the Title Bar on a form? At a minimum, I want to
> hide the min/max/close buttons on the right of the form and ideally I would
> like to just not even have a title bar at all!
>
> Thanks, John

Pages: 1
Prev: Format method
Next: rtsp streaming