From: Eliyas Yakub [MSFT] on
Yes DiRollbackDriver is only exported on Vista.

--
-Eliyas
http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/driver/tips/default.mspx

From: Michael on
*"Eliyas Yakub [MSFT]" <eliyasy(a)online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
* Yes DiRollbackDriver is only exported on Vista.
*
* --
* -Eliyas
* This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
rights.
* http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/driver/tips/default.mspx
*
*

Eliyas,

Thanks, this confirms my thoughts on it being unavailable in my XP dev
environment.

-MH

From: Michael on
*"Eliyas Yakub [MSFT]" <eliyasy(a)online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
* Yes DiRollbackDriver is only exported on Vista.
*
* --
* -Eliyas
* This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
rights.
* http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/driver/tips/default.mspx
*
*

Eliyas,

Thanks, this confirms my thoughts on it being unavailable in my XP dev
environment.

-MH

Pages: 1
Prev: Loading winusb.sys in Window XP