From: Devid on
Good morning.

Looking for help in getting Outlook to recognize names in network address
book. Received help last week advising to make sure the "Auto Name
Recognition" box is checked. In this case, it is.

What is the next step?

Devid
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Devid" <Devid(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Looking for help in getting Outlook to recognize names in network address
> book. Received help last week advising to make sure the "Auto Name
> Recognition" box is checked. In this case, it is.

What's a "network address book"?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Devid on
Our company's employee email list. As I type in a few letters of a name,
Outlook will remember the name (if previoously emailed to this address) and
will put the name into the "to" box or offer you a choice of names that match
the letters typed.

Devid

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

> Our company's employee email list. As I type in a few letters of a name,
> Outlook will remember the name (if previoously emailed to this address) and
> will put the name into the "to" box or offer you a choice of names that
> match
> the letters typed.

That memory of prior names is not connected with any Contact or network file
whatsoever.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]