From: Starman on

All of sudden whenever I receive an email, the email icon no longer appears
on the system tray, how do switch it back on so whenever I receive an email
the icon appears to let me know? Thanks in advance.

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Version of Windows? Did you check in task bar properties to see if its
hidden?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: