From: Sondra on
Using Outlook 2007.

My director gets tons of emails each day. He wants me to manage the
incoming mail for him; but still be able to access them at some point.

He has set up .pst files folders for most of his incoming mail; however, I
have discovered that I can't see those folders. If he sets up sub-folders
under his incoming mailbox, that mail counts toward the mailbox size.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how we could set up an efficient way to
manage incoming mail and still make it available to him for later review
without filling up the mailbox.

Thanks in advance.
From: dlw on
You could set up folders under the Inbox, then using rules and your manual
management, move messages into those folders, then on say a monthly basis,
use autoarchive to move stuff to the PST folders.