From: kc068 on
These characters are appearing in my email signature and I can't get rid of
them. Is there a logo format that will appear regardless of the text format?
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

"kc068" <kc068(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> These characters are appearing in my email signature and I can't get rid of
> them. What can I do?

Delete or change the Word template you're using.

> Also, is there a logo format that I can use that will appear regardless of
> the text format? My jpeg logo only appears in HTML

Of course not. Plain Text messages cannot include graphics, period. They
cannot include any formatting at all, except line breaks, upper/lower case,
spacing you insert, and tabs.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

> These characters are appearing in my email signature and I can't get rid of
> them. Is there a logo format that will appear regardless of the text
> format?

You've asked this, properly, in a thread of your own. Do not hijack someone
else's thread. Look for answers in the thread you opened.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]