From: edvn on
I am using Outlook 2007. I received an email with a PDF attachment. I tried
to forward the attachment and the email is stuck in my outbox. I can't send
it and I can't delete it. I can't open it either. The message says that
Outlook is trying to send the email. That has been going on for 4 weeks now
with the email still stuck in the outbox. Any suggestions?
From: Peter Foldes on
In Outlook go Offline and then try to delete the message while offline

--
Peter

From: wandong on
Your outlook need to be repaired.You can try a tool called Advanced Outlook Repair. You can download a free demo version at http://www.datanumen.com/aor/aor.exe . I think it is a useful repair tool for you. It is easy to recover your PST file by using its wizard. It is a powerful tool to recover messages, folders and other objects from corrupt or damaged Microsoft Outlook PST files.

Detailed information about Advanced Outlook Repair can be found at http://www.datanumen.com/aor/

W,D
.
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com
From: ScentsMakeMoney on

From: ScentsMakeMoney on
My emails have gotten stuck in the outbox too. However, just deleting them
is not an option. I need them to be sent. Any other suggestions?

Thank you,

"Peter Foldes" wrote:

> In Outlook go Offline and then try to delete the message while offline
>
> --
> Peter

> "edvn" <edvn(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I am using Outlook 2007. I received an email with a PDF attachment. I tried
> > to forward the attachment and the email is stuck in my outbox. I can't send
> > it and I can't delete it. I can't open it either. The message says that
> > Outlook is trying to send the email. That has been going on for 4 weeks now
> > with the email still stuck in the outbox. Any suggestions?
>
> .
>
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: emails wont send