From: Sheila D Sheila on
Hello,
I want to turn off the ability for others to read my emails in outlook. Can
anyone tell me how to do this?
From: neo on
what type of e-mail account (POP3, IMAP, Microsoft Exchange) are you working
with? this information will help your peers supply suggestions on what you
can do other than lock/logoff your desktop when leaving your desk for a
while.

From: VanguardLH on
Sheila D wrote:

> Hello,
> I want to turn off the ability for others to read my emails in outlook. Can
> anyone tell me how to do this?

Don't share your Windows account. If someone wants to use your host and you
permit that, create a DIFFERENT account for them and use NTFS which enforces
permissions on files. They will get their own .pst file under their own
%userprofile% path. Just be sure that they aren't given an admin-level
Windows account; otherwise, you have chosen to let all admins with the same
privileges as each other (and you).