From: Erinlei on
I often have email strings with several responses from various people.
How can I set up a rule to have Outlook delete the older responses and only
keep the newest? I have all of the email string in the most recent email
anyway.
Desperate to clean up my 3GB mailbox!
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Erinlei" <Erinlei(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I often have email strings with several responses from various people.
> How can I set up a rule to have Outlook delete the older responses and only
> keep the newest? I have all of the email string in the most recent email
> anyway.

There are no rules that will do what you seek.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]