From: Tracy on
I am trying to send an email using a distribution list. I don't want the
email recipients to see the email addresses of all others who received this
email. I do however want the email to be addressed to the person I am
sending it to. If I use the BCC feature which is a good feature for hiding
everyone's email addresses, the email iin the "To" box is addressed to myself
not the person I am sending it to. To me this is weird. I think what I am
looking for is a "blind To" feature not a "blind cc".

Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can hide the email addresses of
everyone but have the email be addressed to each individual email receipient?

From: Toothsome Papa on
mail merge in Word

From: Russ Valentine on
Right, but OP won't be able to use a DL for that. She'll have to use her
Contacts.
--
Russ Valentine