From: J.A.C. on
I can generate an email using an Access query (Re: Tasks Management database)
and it sends the email okay however The fields cannot be updated by the
receiptant. I tested it before sending and could enter data - however once it
went into cyber space the fields changed.
Is there some setting that I am not doing??

Help!!!
--
Methals
From: Sue Mosher [MVP] on
What do you mean by fields? In what versions of Access and Outlook?
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

From: J.A.C. on
There is a function in Access 2007 Task Management Database that allows you
to send a form from Access to Outlook 2007 that can be completed (fill in the
fields in the table) by the receipant and returned to the sender and it
automatically updates the database. However when email it is delivered the
form fields cannot be completed, althought they could be updated on the email
before sending.

Is this clearer?
--
Methals