From: Airtime Talk Back Airtime Talk on
Anybody got an idea how to clear get emails that are downloading but not
appearing in my inbox. My Squirrel hosting app can see them but I cannot get
to them I am getting an error message saying there is a problem in my c drive
with Word. I cannot carry out any action on Microsoft Outlook, including
deleting items because of this error message.
Thanks.
From: Orland, Kathleen on
What precisely does the error message state, in full?

--

Kathleen Orland

"Airtime Talk Back" <Airtime Talk Back(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:9EC05B91-9656-4FF7-9B48-AC663460C502(a)microsoft.com...