From: ChamberMan on
I was spammed recently by an on line payment receipt which provided me with
hundreds of identical transaction confirmations. In itself rather worrying
but it also appears to have messed up my ability to receive emails at that
address.
If I use my ISP webmail then I can recover new emails but Outlook simply
will not receive them and the program times out during receipt.
Sending emails is not affected and, my Outlook is configured to also receive
emails to "Postmaster" as well as my persoanl email address and these get
delivered without a problem provided I cancel reciept of my personal mail.
My ISP says it s not their problem as the emails can be recovered from
webmail.
Is this an outlook, (2003), issue and does anyone have a solution?
(Tried system restore, disabling antivirus, and all he ususal potential
solutions)
--
I will something make and much joy in the making

Pages: 1
Prev: pst files recovery
Next: inbox repair tool