From: Denillenium on
Hello to all.
I have a problem with Outlook 2003 and I cant find the answer anywhere on the
internet.
The person who have this problem is very organised. His email are in multiple
folders and subfolders. One day, suddenly, a bunch of his email are in the
Deleted Item. I cant see a link between them. And the email comes from many
folder and not just one. The mailbox is 700 Mo and 650 Mo suddenly have been
transfert to Deleted Item mysteriously.

Does someone have an idea why this happen?? There's no rule or automatic
archive in his account.
Edit/Delete Message

From: Denillenium on
Thanks but no mobile device for him.

I didnt mention earlier that we have exchange 2007

From: Denillenium via OfficeKB.com on
Sorry, there's no other people who can access his mailbox either.

Roady [MVP] wrote:
>Do other people have access to this mailbox as well?
>Check the permissions in both Outlook as well as on the Exchange server.
>
>> Thanks but no mobile device for him.
>>
>[quoted text clipped - 11 lines]

Pages: 1
Prev: Calendar
Next: Outlook Calendar Appt save problem