From: Willie Armstrong on
Hi guys

Does anyone of you know where messenger 7.5 saves all the custom emotion pictures that I saved (Add) during the conversation with
others ?

Thanks

From: Jonathan Kay [MVP] on
Greetings Willie,

Sure do, the ones you "add" are stored in Documents and Settings\Username\Application
Data\Microsoft\MSN Messenger\anumber\CustomEmoticons. Where username is your Windows
username and anumber is an integer representation of your e-mail address (just go through
them all if you have multiple accounts). Although they show up as .DAT files, they'll either
be PNGs (for static emoticons) or GIF (for custom animated ones in MSN Messenger 7).
Jonathan Kay
Microsoft MVP - MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger
Associate Expert

From: Willie Armstrong on
Thanks

From: Jonathan Kay [MVP] on
Hi,

You're very welcome :)

> Thanks
>
> "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" <msnewsreplies(a)jonathankay.com> wrote in message
>> Greetings Willie,
>>
>> Sure do, the ones you "add" are stored in Documents and Settings\Username\Application
>> Data\Microsoft\MSN Messenger\anumber\CustomEmoticons. Where username is your Windows
>> username and anumber is an integer representation of your e-mail address (just go through
>> them all if you have multiple accounts). Although they show up as .DAT files, they'll
>> either be PNGs (for static emoticons) or GIF (for custom animated ones in MSN Messenger
>> 7).
>> Jonathan Kay
>> Microsoft MVP - MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger
>> Associate Expert
>> All posts unless otherwise specified are (c) 2005 Jonathan Kay.
>>

>> "Willie Armstrong" <Willie.Armstrong(a)cn.ey.com> wrote in message
>>> Hi guys
>>>
>>> Does anyone of you know where messenger 7.5 saves all the custom emotion pictures that I
>>> saved (Add) during the conversation with others ?
>>>
>>> Thanks

Pages: 1
Prev: I HAVE THE ANSWER!
Next: ERROR 80048820