From: Troy on
Well Nick
If your probolem code is 80048820 then here is what you should do!

Click start, then click Run...
in the OPEN box type, regsvr32 softpub.dll
then click enter.
in a few seconds (or straight away) it should say it worked!
then it is important to set your clock, date, month and year correct
(you access this by doubble-clicking the colck in the bottom right hand
corner of your screen.)
If this does or doesn't work plz tell me.
I live to solve your probolems! :)

dfg

From: darren.hewett on
I tried your instructions Troy, and I am still having the problem. I
am wondering if the problem is my router which has a firewall on it?
however i do not want to go opening ports on that and fowarding them to
my desktop (partly due to security, partly due to this not being the
only comp that uses msn)

Thanks
Darren

Pages: 1