From: Robert Lee on
The forum for Outlook 2007 has an empty window pane. I spent a half hours in
a chat with a Microsoft person, who visited the forum and also saw no
threads. (The same is true for the Excel forum.)

Is there someone I can bring this to the attention of. Here's the address
for the forum:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?lang=en&cr=US&dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general

From: Bob I on
Go here istead, newsgroups are being phased out.
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/default.aspx#tab=3

From: Bickford Schmeckler on
I guess the Microsoft person didn't get the memo.
The forums there are being phased out.
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/forums/default.mspx
:

From: Robert Lee on
But who is seeing my question? And how can I see other peoples' questions?

From: Bickford Schmeckler on
By signing up for the forums you were pointed to.
: "Bob I" wrote:
:
: > Go here istead, newsgroups are being phased out.
: > http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/default.aspx#tab=3
: >
: > Robert Lee wrote:
: > > The forum for Outlook 2007 has an empty window pane. I spent a half
hours in
: > > a chat with a Microsoft person, who visited the forum and also saw no
: > > threads. (The same is true for the Excel forum.)
: > >
: > > Is there someone I can bring this to the attention of. Here's the
address
: > > for the forum:
: > >
http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?lang=en&cr=US&dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general