From: Jkom on
Office 2007 for Mac - Using Mac bluetooth keyboard - how can I go to end of a
sentence without scrolling over or using the mouse?
From: Herb Tyson [MVP] on
Not sure this works in the Mac version, but try pressing F8, tapping the
period key (assuming that's the sentence terminator), then pressing Esc,
right arrow key.

Pressing F8 (extend selection) three times selects the current sentence...
which is another way to do this. Esc turns extend selection off, and
pressing the right arrow deselects the sentence.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible