From: Gordon Burditt on
>Any such worries are moot, because the end of world is already
>scheduled for Thursday night or Friday morning. If you don't
>believe me, in the San Francisco bay area, tune to channel 11-2 (on
>RF channel 12-2), where the NBC Weather channel shows the five-day
>forecast ending Thursday. There won't be any Friday or Saturday
>etc. The world will already have ended then.

The world won't end. However, there is no weather underwater, which
is where San Francisco will be after the earthquake, the volcano,
and the shark attack. This earthquake was caused by someone's
insistence on using fflush(stdin). The volcano was caused by void
main(). And the shark attack was caused by having too many lawyers.