From: wylbur37 on
The official support forum for the YLMF OS
(and the only one I know of) is in Chinese.

Does anyone know of any English language support forum
for the YLMF OS (so I don't have to resort to using
Google Toolbar to translate)?

From: J.O. Aho on
wylbur37 wrote:
> The official support forum for the YLMF OS
> (and the only one I know of) is in Chinese.
>
> Does anyone know of any English language support forum
> for the YLMF OS (so I don't have to resort to using
> Google Toolbar to translate)?

No, there ain't one in English, I do suggest you take and switch to a
distribution that has one if you want to have some kind of support in English.

--

//Aho