From: Amilcar A. Camargo on
Hi everybody,

I want to share with all of you this ShellWindow class. It's based on the known
GradientFill several of you use in your applications but has been extended in
such a way that you can control most of the parameters and appearance. I even
made it 'inheritable' so you have better control.

You can find a description and download links here:
http://acf1996.webatu.com/cavo/acf_shellwindow.htm

I hope you find it usefull.

Best regards,
Amilcar A. Camargo F.
Guatemala, C. A.
From: Jack Konings on
Very nice, Thanks.

Greetings,

Jack

From: Massimo Bighelli on
THX Amilcar,

nice and accurate
(only 4 adjustements in DWORD->LONGINT....)
its better than mine!

Thanks

Massimo

From: Amilcar A. Camargo on
Hi Massimo,

On Wed, 7 Apr 2010 14:40:21 +0200, "Massimo Bighelli" <info(a)arcasistemi.it>
wrote:

>THX Amilcar,
>
>nice and accurate
>(only 4 adjustements in DWORD->LONGINT....)

Can you specify where they are so i can correct them? (this was tested in
VO2.7)

Best regards,
Amilcar A. Camargo F.
Guatemala, C. A.
From: Francescangeli F. on
Nice work, Amilcar!
I'm testing it in 2.7 and it seems to work well; notably I appreciate
the possibility to configure almost all (I'm trying to reduce the font
size).
Thank you very much.

Francesco

Il 07/04/2010 03:33, Amilcar A. Camargo ha scritto:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I want to share with all of you this ShellWindow class. It's based on the known
> GradientFill several of you use in your applications but has been extended in
> such a way that you can control most of the parameters and appearance. I even
> made it 'inheritable' so you have better control.
>
> You can find a description and download links here:
> http://acf1996.webatu.com/cavo/acf_shellwindow.htm
>
> I hope you find it usefull.
>
> Best regards,
> Amilcar A. Camargo F.