From: Denise on
I created a form that has an option button to select from a combo box. When
I select the type of training from the combo box and click on print preview
to see the report, the "Enter Parameter Dialog Box" appears to enter the
training. So I have type this in the box in order to get the report.

Thanks.

Denise

--
Denise B.
From: KARL DEWEY on
Post the SQL of the query that feeds your form.
--
Build a little, test a little.