From: Stilltrader47 on
Tom, Thank-you. One functionality is missing, but maybe it's how I entered.
Each time I enter a value in "C5" the new entry populates "A10". The next
entry does not update cell "A11", but replaces the previously entered value
in "A10". I copied and pasted just as directed below. Any thoughts.

Your insight is much appreciated - Tom

From: Stilltrader47 on
tom, One more question. Within the worksheet I have other data entry cells
with references to specific cell ranges. I want to set up for the same type
of entry.

In VBA I copied the code in and edited the references (enter in K29, update
next consecutive empty cell in range c243:C254.

The original code is in Template, the copied and edited code in Template2.
I can't get Template2 to run though. Both, when you open the module are
named "worksheet".

What do I have to adjust to be able to enter updates from both modules?

Thank-you.