From: Badlands on
Entire report shows on screen with those backwards "P" indicating the symbol
for hard returns. How do I get rid of them. I've tried clear formatting,
and that doesn't work.

Thank you
From: trip_to_tokyo on
WORD 2007

Hioghlight the symbols that you wish to get rid of and hit the DEL key.

Thanks.
From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
Press Ctrl+* or Ctrl+Shift+8. For more, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NonPrintChars.htm

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)