From: linde on
Hello,

I would appreciate any help and advices on dismantling Epson SC 3000
heads. The yellow color duct is torn off from the damper and I need to
get it out in order to repair. I have some experience with smaller
printers but never seen dampers before :)
Can I just pull it out from the head?
Thanks

From: R on

<linde(a)linde.org.uk> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I would appreciate any help and advices on dismantling Epson SC 3000
> heads.

Check out this free Epson 3000 service manual.
http://www.eserviceinfo.com/downloadsm/6742/EPSON_STYLUS%20COLOR%203000.html

From: Arthur Entlich on
I'm a bit late on this, so perhaps someone else has already responded.

The color head on the SC3000 is the identical head from the SC800. The
ink dampers "snap" onto the ink nipple (basically a force fit) and can
indeed be carefully removed from the same ink nipple without damage. Be
sure to pull straight up.

I am not sure what you mean about the yellow color duct being torn off.
Do you mean the side foil?

Art

linde(a)linde.org.uk wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would appreciate any help and advices on dismantling Epson SC 3000
> heads. The yellow color duct is torn off from the damper and I need to
> get it out in order to repair. I have some experience with smaller
> printers but never seen dampers before :)
> Can I just pull it out from the head?
> Thanks

Pages: 1
Prev: ir2200