From: Ritter197 on
I use Windows 7 and the Epson Stylus NX515 is on and the wireless light is
also on. But it does not print. The documents are in the queue but do not
print. Not even a test page.

From: Schloicka on
Here is a link to Epson trouble shooting site. Make sure when you want to
print you pick your printer if there is a list of printers.

From: Schloicka on
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&infoType=Overview&oid=128289&prodoid=63083693

From: Ritter197 on
I tried all that. Finally got a very decent tech guy at Epson and there was
a LOT of things to check and change, and it works now. BUT - that it does
not do that automatically when the printer is hooked up and the wireless key
is given to the printer, is beyond me.
Good printer, bad install software!